Even though we do try to avoid using technical terminology across our websites, there maybe times when you may need further help to understand some of the features described on our cars. That's what this glossary is for. Search alphabetically.
- Armrest and storage area between the two rear outer seats for storing smaller items.
Rear cargo net
- Helps to secure smaller items in the rear compartment area.
Rear parking distance sensors
- System that uses ultrasonic sensors set into the rear bumper to detect stationary objects up to 2.5 metres behind the car, when reversing. An audio warning alerts you to the proximity of objects. Helps to prevent unwanted knocks when parking.
Rear parking distance sensors, body colour
- See ultrasonic rear park assist. Sensors are integrated into the bumper which is painted in the car's body colour.
Rear seat view mirror
- A special mirror with a wide-angle lens, located above the rearview mirror that allows the driver to see all passengers in the rear without having to turn around while driving.
- Most sports cars are equipped with front and rear spoilers to improve aerodynamic performance by improving the airflow around the car. Size and colour of the spoiler can depend on the trim level you choose.
Rear view camera
- System that allows the driver to see stationary objects on their navigation screen when they are approaching them while backing up at low speeds.