CHEVROLET CRUZE HATCHBACK
A sporty hatchback with head-turning looks
As with all Cruze models, the hatchback is beautifully styled. With its very high quality fit and finish, generous standard equipment and dynamic engineering, the Cruze hatchback is a perfect blend of design and practicality.
With new engines, advanced infotainment technology and enhanced safety features, the Cruze is a global hit with sales topping 2 million. Find out why it's so popular.
With its sweeping curves and steep, coupe-like roofline, the Cruze hatchback presents an attractive and muscular stance.With so many cars looking so alike nowadays, we know you value distinctive styling. And the Cruze - thanks to its characteristic Chevrolet "dual port" grille and "swept" headlamps - is not only distinctive, it's stylish and elegant too. A car that's never out of place.
- A strong sense of stability
- Road-holding solidity
- A real sense of responsive acceleration
Why not try it out for yourself? Book a Cruze test drive
There are also many standard features you'll really appreciate:
- Driver computer with eco-information for Stop/Start engines
- Radio/CD player
- Input jack for your iPod or MP3 player
- Front electric windows
- 4-way adjustable driver’s seat
There's more. Chevrolet MyLink - with its 7" colour screen - is the innovative infotainment system that also features, a rear parking camera.
To power your Cruze Hatchback, you’ve got a choice of 6 high-performance petrol and diesel engines, ranging from 1.4 to 1.8L, including a brand new 1.4L 100PS petrol engine.
Many engines feature stop/start technology to reduce your fuel consumption and emissions even further. Advanced suspension, fine-tuned at Germany’s Nuerburgring race track, helps define the car’s confident, responsive handling.
View the Cruze technical specifications page for more details.
When you get inside the Cruze, you're immediately struck by a sense that this is a car with an upscale feel. The ice blue ambient lighting enhances this, as do:
- high quality materials and craftsmanship in everything from seat stitching to the panel fit
- performance car-inspired cockpit design
Cruze is spacious with room for 5 adults - enjoying class-leading head, leg and shoulder room - and their bags, there's over 400L of trunk space.
There are also plenty of places to put things on your journey, including:
Dash-top compartment for coins and smaller items, which also includes aux-in and USB ports
Rear armrest with integral storage
Compartments for bottles and maps in the front and rear doors - as well as on the back of the front seats
For a full list, view the Cruze technical specifications page.
In the event of an accident, 6 standard airbags, seat-belt pre-tensioners and energy-absorbing front and rear crumple zones and a reinforced tubular safety cage are all there to protect you.
But we don't want accidents to happen in the first place, which is why the Cruze has an impressive array of prevention features, including:
- ABS and EBD to control braking
- TCS and ESC for traction and stability
- Optional Blind zone alert to make changing lanes on the highway safer
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
View our technical glossary for full descriptions of the terms used in this section.
Select a trim level to configure
- ABS anti-lock brakes
- ESC Electronic Stability Control
- Front, side and roof curtain airbags
- CD-Radio with AUX input, 4 speakers
- Electric front windows
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
As per LS, plus:
- Front & rear electric windows
- Steering column tilt and telescope
- Chrome grill surround
- Front fog lights
- Rear park assist
- Steering wheel audio controls
- 16" alloy wheels
As per LT, plus:
- Electronic climate control
- Light sensing automatic headlamps
- Rain sensing automatic wipers
- Cruise control
- Satellite navigation
- Electrochromatic rear view mirror
- 17" alloy wheels